Seeking for a Superstar Client Services and Sales Associate!
Do you just love to talk to people every chance you get? And love to serve clients?
Want to work in a loving environment?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to be a part of our growing company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Following our emails inbound for new and current client requests.
- Join or organize calls with potential/current clients to provide support and manage client relationships.
- Assists in moderating Helpscout, Telegram, Discord and Wechat channels with standard replies as well as removing spammers.
- Assists in updating order spreadsheets and other client documents such as chargeback dispute files.
- Creating and Maintaining Client services SOP
- Working with others on the team to maximize coordination and communication.
- Business development outreach for various businesses, services and products
- Lead generation - we will need to investigate a way to build leads for the company’s and its strategic business units’ various services.
- Pitching sales, negotiating, upselling, cross selling and closing deals with new prospects, clients, sponsors and/or strategic partners
- Coordinating and organizing sales calls and meetings with clients and the team.
- Coordinating with the management team on the setting of sales targets and marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that all sales targets and goals are met, assessing on a regular basis the sales accomplishment of the company.
- Coordinating with team members for tasks and other official business
- Sales/Leads Reports generation and submission to team
- Other related tasks in support of business operations
We are looking for the next Superstar Client Services and Sales Associate for our growing family. So we know you read this post, please put SuperCS in the beginning of your job application else will skip your application as you didn’t read this sentence.
- Experience with Direct Client Support
- Sales and Telemarketing experience
- Interacts fairly, honestly and professionally in all business dealings.
- Strong time management and follow–up ethic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Knowledgeable with Google Sheets & Gdrive
About the Company
Big Picture Of Your Role
Follow our 3 Core Values (SLOT)
- Self Learner & Hungry
- Online work & Shares with others
- Teamwork & Collaboration
This is a TEAMWORK reliant job, working in a team is MANDATORY – coordinating with others on Slack and Tasks Systems is the way to succeed in working with us. If you are one who works best alone, no problem – but please consider another job post.