Looking for a Motivated & Savvy Content Editor for our Online Team!
Are you looking to work with a growing small business?
Love to manage and ensure content is of quality and updated?
Then this position is perfect for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the content schedule - adding new content submitted, ensuring the content team is on track and on time.
- Coordinating with internal team members, sales reps for advertisers, and management to ensure the content is on track and published on time.
- Capable of pitching quality and creative content.
- Proofreads and Edits the work of content writers
- Contributes new ideas for future publications
- Able to maintain a consistent tone and quality of the site's articles.
- Brainstorm topic ideas and perform keyword research to optimize SEO efforts
- Other general tasks that will involve some content writing, editing and publishing
- Other related tasks in support of business operations
We are looking for a Savvy Content Editor to help us with curating quality and attractive content to further increase reader and client engagement. So we know you read this post, please put ContEd2022 in the beginning of your job application else will skip your application as you didn’t read this sentence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or related field (optional)
- Must also have proven experience of 2 years working in a capacity where he/she curated and edited content for a business with accuracy and clarity.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Highly Organized and Detail Oriented
About the Company
Big Picture Of Your Role
Follow our 3 Core Values (SLOT)
- Self Learner & Hungry
- Online work & Shares with others
- Teamwork & Collaboration
This is a TEAMWORK reliant job, working in a team is MANDATORY – coordinating with others on Slack and Tasks Systems is the way to succeed in working with us. If you are one who works best alone, no problem – but please consider another job post.