Hiring a Reliable & Dedicated Amazon Product Researcher!
Are you experienced in Amazon Product Research?
Willing to work with a fast growing company?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create a Weekly Product Sourcing Plan/Strategy;
- Search, analyze, and evaluate online suppliers and their product categories/product range, in line with the company’s profit and sales targets as well as budget;
- Consider various criteria in searching and choosing products, including competitor data, sales data, market/consumer trends, buying behavior, associated risks, and overall
- business environment (such as pandemic);
- Analyze profit performance of products and evaluate profitability trends as well as pricing strategy.
- Track and analyze trends on products consumption; and
- Other related tasks in support of business operations.
As we have a list of products and interest from the community on launching more products, we are seeking for a reliable Amazon Product Researcher who can help identify ones in Amazon that fit various criteria, such as using popular Amazon tools. So we know you read this post, please put AmzPR in the beginning of your job application else will skip your application as you didn’t read this sentence.
- With at least 1 year of working experience as an Amazon Product Researcher.
- Has substantial experience on Amazon Seller Central
- Knowledgeable in using Amazon tools such as H10 and other tools related to product research
- Highly critical and Analytical thinker
- Strong command of verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable with Google Sheets & Gdrive
- Knowledgeable in creating shipping plans and overseeing logistics.
- Has a background in creating and maintaining PPC campaigns in Seller account
- Amazon Seller Central Customer Service
When applying, kindly let us know your prior experience working in Amazon Seller Central, and which of these tasks above you have experience in doing. We may hire multiple candidates depending on the feedback we receive.
About the Company
Big Picture Of Your Role
Follow our 3 Core Values (SLOT)
- Self Learner & Hungry
- Online work & Shares with others
- Teamwork & Collaboration
This is a TEAMWORK reliant job, working in a team is MANDATORY – coordinating with others on Slack and Tasks Systems is the way to succeed in working with us. If you are one who works best alone, no problem – but please consider another job post.