Looking for a Talented Graphics & Web Designer for our Awesome Team!
Is creating well designed mock ups your passion?
Are you versatile with an eye for aesthetics?
Then this role is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design various media content as needed
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Test graphics and design across various platforms/websites.
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and of quality across multiple platforms.
- Assist with the management of assets, typography, logos, icons and branding
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into the website
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Any additional tasks as directed by the management team
We are looking for the next Graphics & Web Designer to join our team! So we know you read this post, please put GD2022 in the beginning of your job application or else we will skip your application as you didn’t read this sentence.
- 2 years of design experience is a plus.
- Clear and concise communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Creative thinker with a discerning eye for design and typography.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) and other visual design tools.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Flexible (can handle both masculine and feminine designs)
About the Company
Big Picture Of Your Role
Follow our 3 Core Values (SLOT)
- Self Learner & Hungry
- Online work & Shares with others
- Teamwork & Collaboration
This is a TEAMWORK reliant job, working in a team is MANDATORY – coordinating with others on Slack and Tasks Systems is the way to succeed in working with us. If you are one who works best alone, no problem – but please consider another job post.