Are you a Phenomenal SEO Assistant?
Are you passionate and well experienced in SEO?
Do you desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way?
Then this is a great opportunity for someone like you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Do website audit and analysis on a regular basis and in a timely manner
- Do keyword research and competitor analysis
- Provide clear and detailed technical recommendations to webmasters for optimization
- Plan and execute internal and offpage linking strategies
- Identify web pages and content to optimize in order to increase traffic
- Create a brief for the content and design team as needed
- Image optimization
- Occasionally, needs to give inputs on social media optimization and YouTube SEO
We are looking for the next SEO Assistant to join our team! So we know you read this post, please put PhenomSEO in the beginning of your job application or else we will skip your application as you didn’t read this sentence.
Experience in using these tools is a plus but not required:
- Website Auditor
- Any Project Management tool
- Must have experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Must have experience with Keyword Research
- Must have experience with SEO Auditing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
About the Company
Big Picture Of Your Role
Follow our 3 Core Values (SLOT)
- Self Learner & Hungry
- Online work & Shares with others
- Teamwork & Collaboration
This is a TEAMWORK reliant job, working in a team is MANDATORY – coordinating with others on Slack and Tasks Systems is the way to succeed in working with us. If you are one who works best alone, no problem – but please consider another job post.